LACES is the Latin-American Association of Cardiac and Endovascular Surgery.
LACES aims to:
- Associate persons interested in the practice of cardiac and endovascular surgery.
- Carry on activities related to cardiac and endovascular surgery.
- Encourage research that will increase, correlate and disseminate knowledge of cardiac physiology, pathology and therapy.
- Hold scientific meetings, thus featuring free discussion of problems and developments relating to cardiac and endovascular surgery.
- Sponsor a journal for the publication of scientific papers.
- Cardiac, thoracic or vascular surgeons
- Cardiac anesthesiologists
- Residents and fellows of the above-mentioned specialties
- Cardiovascular nurses
... from Latin-America.
Moreover, members from other countries and regions are kindly invited and welcome to join us!