STS/EACTS Latin America Conference: Register Now at Early Bird Rates
August 21, 2022
Join your colleagues December 1-3 in Cartagena, Colombia, to discuss and explore the latest techniques, technologies, and best practices in the treatment of coronary artery disease, congenital heart disease, thoracic aortic disease, atrial fibrillation, and the surgical management of heart failure.2022 STS/EACTS Latin America Cardiovascular Surgery Conference features a world-class faculty from Europe, Latin America, and North America. The comprehensive program will include:Hosted by STS and the European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery (EACTS), in collaboration with the Latin American Association of Cardiac and Endovascular Surgery, the
Invited lectures • Keynote presentations • Original scientific abstracts • Poster sessions • Technical videos • Hands-on workshops • Interactive panel discussions • Residents Symposium
Attendees will have access to simultaneous translation in English and Spanish.
Book Your Stay
visit the hotel site, enter the event dates, then click the “Special Rates” button. Enter Group Code GULACS.A block of rooms for conference attendees has been reserved at the Hilton Cartagena Hotel, where the meeting will take place. The special group rate (in USD) is $141/single or $154/double. To make your reservation:
- Submit an abstract in one of 10 categories related to cardiovascular surgery for the opportunity to share your research in an oral presentation or as a scientific poster. Learn more.
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the LACES e-Journal.
- The Thoracic Surgery Foundation is offering travel scholarships (to cover attendance fees and travel costs) to support cardiothoracic surgeons, physicians, and residents at under-resourced institutions who treat underserved patients and who demonstrate a financial need. Learn more.
Abstract Submissions and Travel Award Applications Due October 1
- Abstract submission: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration: email@example.com